In addition to standard EK and the convertible EKT range, traditional style rotary drum cutters are now also available from KEMROC. They are designated as the new KR range of drum cutters. Designed to be incredibly robust, these attachments are ideal for use on short arm excavators working in confined spaces, especially in tunnelling and also for the vibration free and silent demolition of re-enforced concrete structures.
The new KRD range of direct drive drum cutters can be described as compact, lightweight but strong. Lighter and shorter, these attachments are ideal for use on long-arm excavators for demolition and shaft sinking applications. They can also be used for soil stabilisation and concrete renovation applications. Intentionally oversized bearings have been used to support the cutter drums for a long operating life.
The patented EK range of chain cutters are one of our core products and continues to be recommended as an ideal tool for trenching contractors. This concept is being expanded with the addition of the new EKT range of traditional style drum cutters. These lower priced models are supplied as rotary drum cutters without a central cutting chain, but conversion kits are available so that cutter chains can be fitted later.
EKT rangeRotary drum cutters – can be converted into chain cuttersMeasure:
- 18 – 70 t4.4K-154K lb
- Trenching and pipeline work
- Mining of soft to medium hard minerals
- Also used for concrete renovation, profiling, underwater excavations and tunnelling
KR rangeRotary drum cutters with spur gearsMeasure:
- 0,6 – 125 t1.3K-275K lb
- Also used for trenching and pipeline work, renovating concrete, profiling, mining of soft minerals and underwater excavating
KRD rangeRotary drum cutters with direct driveMeasure:
- 0,5 – 50 t1.1-110K lb
- Demolition using long arm excavators
- Ground stabilisation
- Renovating concrete
- Also used for trenching and pipeline work, profiling, mining soft minerals, underwater excavations, tunnelling and shaft sinking